All tickets are non-refundable unless a show is cancelled.
Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience. The management cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
MOBILE PHONE SAFETY
All customers should be aware that in recent years’ mobile phone theft on entertainment and licensed premises around the country has been on the increase. To minimise the chance of this happening to you when in Borderline, please follow this advice:
- Keep your phone close by at all times
- Never leave it on a table
- Use the cloakroom for coats and bags
- Avoid putting it in back pockets or side pockets where possible
- Keep your handbag closed at all times and never leave it on the floor or under a table
- Use “Find My Phone Apps” on smartphones and tablets
- Register your phone at www.immobilise.com
- Lock the keypad using a PIN number or pattern code
- Tell any member of staff or security if you see anyone acting suspiciously
If you find your phone has gone missing:
- Tell any member of staff or security in the venue as soon as you realise
- Send an email to see if it’s been handed in at email@example.com
In line with the law, The Borderline is a non smoking venue. Smoking is not permitted in any area of the venue.
As a result of customer demand there is a dedicated smoking area which is usually accessible shortly after doors open. Please be aware if you appear to be under 18 you may be asked for ID to enter the smoking area.
Those found to be smoking inside the venue may be ejected without refund.
STROBE LIGHTING & PYROTECHNICS
Some shows will contain strobe lighting or smoke effects. Signage will be up in the venue to advise of this. Should you have an issue please speak to a member of staff on the night.
ISSUES DURING THE SHOW
If you have a complaint about the venue or event please speak to a member of security who will try to assist and in turn, if necessary, ask for the Duty Manager immediately during the show to try and resolve the issue.
Complaints after an event should be sent in writing (via email) directly to the Venue’s enquiry address listed here.